Mission Group Meeting November 20, 2016
· Voted to give $1500 from the Special Project line item for the 2017 Intergenerational Mission trip to cover the cost of supplies.
· Lowcountry Foodbank November mission event was successful with 20 participants.
· All 30 Halo’s names were given out with gifts due by Dec 4th.
· 16 people have committed to 2017 Intergenerational Mission trip.
· The Starfish family will go shopping for Thanksgiving before the holiday for food. The mission’s team agreed to a Christmas gift with a letter from Don Flowers effectively ending Providence’s official relationship with the family.
· No leader for the Starfish program has been identified and we will solicit a volunteer through the weekly newsletter
· Thomas Sisson will be Mission’s Chairperson for 2017.